I’ve looked back at the highs of 2015. I’ve admitted and looked at my personal challenge of fitness. And now it is time to set my goals for 2016.
- Win into Grade 4
- Camp at Dig It Summer Show
- Go camping with Ash to 2 new places
- Climb 1 new mountain
- Complete a 5k charity race
- Create an organised personal portfolio for dog training records
- Put away £100 a month for savings
I jotted my goals in my blogging notepad but I’ll be writing them out neatly and sticking them up on my wardrobe soon, plus setting small steps and small goals to help me to achieve these overall annual goals.
What are your goals for 2016?